Quick Note

I'm coming up on a rough few weeks. I just took a test, have a quiz in my next class, and a test in the following class. And a paper over the weekend. This is a long day, and I will be glad when its over.

So I'm busy, but I'm sure you are too.

These next three weeks are going to be tough, but then I have spring break, and then it is only a month until summer. And things should be a little more spaced out during that time.

So I can't quite see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I do know that I've been driving through the tunnel for a while and it should be ending soon. Does that make sense?

Later.

P.S.- Check out this scary quote I came across:

“Owners of capital will stimulate working class to buy more and more of expensive goods, houses and technology, pushing them to take more and more expensive credits, until their debt becomes unbearable. The unpaid debt will lead to bankruptcy of banks, which will have to be nationalized, and State will have to take the road which will eventually lead to communism”
Karl Marx from “Das Kapital”
1867

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Craig,

That is a scary quote. It really makes you think. Good luck making it through to spring break! Take care.