The Gift Revolution

If you haven't been up on the Gift Revolution. Get on it! I started one today in Gainesville and posted about it on the website: thegiftrevolution.com

We're trying to change the world. Go check out the site and see some of the cool stories, I'll post my entry here as well.

Craig, 18, Gainesville, US

I walked into the dining hall today on campus and paid for my meal. I also told the lady working the register that I wanted to pay for the next person in line and handed her a Gift Revolution Card. She was confused and almost looked concerned, like I was crazy. She eventually came around and agreed. I went to get some food, and I was with my room mate. He asked me what that was all about, and I told him about thegiftrevolution.com. On top of that, the lady from the register came over and also wanted to know why I did that. I was able to tell her about our church, and she invited me to her church up here. I told her I would visit sometime, and for her to check out thegiftrevolution.com. It's crazy how such a simple act of kindness can stir up so much attention.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

Dude: You are AWESOME! Hope to see you over the holidays. Steve Mackey
I just read this posting on TGR site:

Free Lunch

Sean, 22, Gainesville, US

I went to the dining hall for lunch at the University of Florida and had my lunch paid for by the person in line before me. Awesome. I'll have to pass it on to someone else.

2008-12-04 14:26:41

Jesse Acosta said...

cool man,,, go check out her church u never know