FGCU Orientation

So me and Scott (my girlfriend's sister's boyfriend) drove up to Florida Gulf Coast University today early in the morning. I was running off of 2 hours of sleep. The girls were at their orientation and we wanted to surprise them. Well, in our infinite wisdom and lack of math skills, we got there about 2 hours before we wanted to. So we killed time and wandered the campus. It was pretty nice, but tiny compared to UF. Anyways, we end up waiting to surprise them outside the wrong door and completely miss them as they go to breakfast. Luckily we were able to catch them on the way out, and it kind of worked.

The rest of the day was very laid back, we explored the bustling city of Fort Myers, checked out their various gated retirement communities, and enjoyed a sub sandwich from the gas station. All in all, it was a good day.

School is coming soon and it is pretty intimidating. I feel like I haven't even had time to think of my trip to Peru in 5 days. I got to get on that.



Yeah... that's that. I figured you might enjoy a little update on my life, use it as a break from thinking about your life. That's what these blogs are for, killing time, and taking your mind off things.

Maybe to keep you more entertained, I'll give you nice picture to look at too. Hold on... let me find one on the internet...

Ah... here we go, some big mountain in Colorado.

Relaxing, awe inspiring, and makes you think of the glory of God. Overall, a pretty good picture.

1 comments:

Jesse Acosta said...

Bro to tell you the truth i love how you brought the pic into the equation. But my favorite line in this blog was the following
"Well, in our infinite wisdom and lack of math skills, we got there about 2 hours before we wanted to." (craigers chronicles 2008) you like how i quoted you thats AP format for ya baby get used to it!!!)

God bless c ya sunday