Still Unemployed

so i got replies back from all the churches i sent my resume to, to be a youth pastor. all of them said they had filled the position, one said they filled the position only a few weeks ago. but i am not depressed or saddened about it in any way. i put it all in God's hands. i was really nervous about applying, and the possibilities of what would happen, and how it would affect me. but i figured it was my job to apply, and God's job to put me where He wants me. i feel like a burden was lifted, because now i dont have to choose to take a job or not, or where to go, or what my hours will be like, or if i can handle it with school, or if i will be able to go back home. now i'm looking for a place where i can intern or just volunteer. there are plenty of places up here where i can make an impact. and a lot of places that could use some new thought and vision about how to bring kids to His Kingdom. but i see it as God telling me to stay focused on school, and that i need to learn more skills before i can serve Him and create the best ministry He can make through me. so the search continues...

2 comments:

Jesse Acosta said...

dude keep doing what your doing by letting him guide your steps. Real proud of you man... anything i can help you with u got my #

talk to u soon bro
God bless,
Jesse

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you will be home for summer? If so, then I am glad. Plus, you need to be able to visit on the weekends sometimes. Your nieces miss you!