i hate tuesdays.

so today is my full day, i have 6 hours of class spread out across the day from 8 am to 8 pm. i only have one more 3 hr block left so thats good. i think i made my mac and cheese wrong and made myself sick. :) this college life is no joke, doing homework and trying not to screw up laundry. by the way, why was everything wrinkled when i was done?? but thats a side note. things are looking up. this is my only bad day of the week and its almost over. my dad, some of my friends, and a bunch of people from church come up this weekend to watch the UF-UM game, i'm pretty stoked for that. it should be a massacre but you never know how those games turn out. i think a lot of people are overlooking miami's speed and athleticism. but i hope we put up 50 points on them. anyways, i should get going, i have to get some stuff done before psych class. thanks for checking in on me, readers.

2 comments:

Jesse Acosta said...

dude i was with you till u said that the gators would win the game :( thats not happening bro..

but hey, tuesdays are a long day for you.. but in day is what YOU make of it...

God bless always,
Jesse

Jesse Acosta said...

dude i was with you till u said that the gators would win the game :( thats not happening bro..

but hey, tuesdays are a long day for you.. but in day is what YOU make of it...

God bless always,
Jesse