winter camp

today was the end of the semester! hallelujah! i took my last couple of finals (i think i did good) then i was done. now, from here on out, i get out everyday at 10 45! woo! it is gonna be pretty cool. but i digress, in a couple of hours, i leave for winter camp with another 50 kids from my church. it should be fun. we're going to north carolina and we're going skiing. now let me say, i've never been skiing before, i've never seen snow before, and frankly i dont like the cold. i could do without it. unless it is 90 degrees outside i avoid opening the refrigerator. but i have put away my hate for the cold for the sake of the rd. (its what we call our student ministry)so tomorrow (after the 15 hour bus ride) i will be flying down the mountain in my borrowed jacket and pants... well, i might be falling down the mountain... but it should be fun either way.

0 comments: